Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Foodie Penpals

It's Foodie Penpal time again!!! Katie from Creature of Habit sent me my package for June. Check out her blog and be as jealous of her fabulous California Dreamin' life :)

My box showed up at just the right time. Our kitchen caught on fire the week before, our house is in total chaos and I didn't have any sweet, chocolate snacks in the house at all. The Fudge Mints TOTALLY hit the spot!


I haven't had the soy nuts separately before. Most of my trail mixes have them mixed in but I hardly notice them with all the other goodies. I love how crunchy they are all alone!


The Crispy Rice Bars are a great snack, or even a breakfast. The berries are just sweet enough :)


This GOLEAN bar is going to be great before one of my runs!


Want to join in the awesome monthly fun? Check out The Lean Green Bean's Foodie Penpal page to sign up: http://www.theleangreenbean.com/foodie-penpals/

No comments:

Post a Comment