Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Foodie Penpal REVEAL!

My Foodie Penpal package for July came from Julie. 
There were so many cool things that were out of my comfort zone....and I loved it!


The Hot Curry Sauce from The Brooklyn Salsa Company was perfect on (of all things) Turkey Burgers! I tasted one that was grilled and it just needed a little kick. This sauce was perfect! I can't wait to see what else I can add it to.

The Champagne Jelly was very nice. It was light, a tad refreshing and just overall wonderful on a toasted biscuit with a hot cup of tea.

The Ginger Honey Crystals look great as a hot beverage. But since I got three packets, I might try some in lemonade.

I haven't opened the Mango Pepper Sauce but I am envisioning it going over a marinated, grilled chicken breast or filet of fish.

The Honey Peanut Butter is new to me...I usually get Justin's Hazelnut Chocolate goodness.

And the POM...mixed with Sprite or with Vodka (hee hee), it is always a good, healthy choice.


Does this look like fun? Who wouldn't want to get cool new foods in the mail to try? Well then, head on over to The Lean Green Bean and tell Lindsey..."I'm in! Make me a Foodie PenPal!"

1 comment:

  1. That's a really really interesting assortment of goodies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete