Monday, October 1, 2012

September FOODIE PENPAL REVEAL!

My rockin penpal, Jenny from The Spicy Simmer  sent me the best package! Jenny has some great posts on CSA's and what to do with all of those goodies. Now, on to the package...
Blueberry Jam
Plaid Cat Pancake Mix
Toasted Sesame Ginger Quinoa
Jane's Seasoning
CHOCOLATE!


Such a fun box! The Simple Pleasures chocolates are DIVINE!


The Blueberry Jam is locally made and so good that I wanted to eat it with a spoon straight from the jar!


 I used the Gluten Free Pancake Mix and the Blueberry Jam to make dinner last night for the kiddos. Because of the jam, we didn't need any syrup. I was a little nervous to use a gluten free mix, but you would have never know the difference! Check out their whole line of items here: http://plaidcatbaking.com/index.php


No comments:

Post a Comment