Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easy Parmesan Chicken


This is an easy-as-pie chicken recipe! It takes about 5 minutes to prep and 20 minutes to cook. I serve it with a mass amount of steamed vegetables because of the fat in the mayo....balance it all out :) So, you take 3 or 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and place them in a sprayed glass dish. Take four tbsp of mayo and four tbsp of parmesan cheese - mix them together. Below is my mayo squirt...got my arm!


Once the cheese and the mayo are mixed, spread a tablespoon on each chicken breast. Sprinkle some seasoned bread crumbs on top and into the oven! Bake at 350* for 20 to 25 minutes.


Golden and cheesy!


2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful - I'm a sucker for absolutely anything with "Parmesan" in the title. And who can argue with a 5-min prep time? I'm adding this to my meal plan for the week!

    ReplyDelete