Thursday, March 29, 2012

Berry Spinach Smoothies


I am not even kidding you with the title of this post...Berry. Spinach. Smoothies. This is yet another recipe that I read and had to try it to believe it! The whole time I was blending the ingredients, I kept thinking about what else I had in the fridge to make a smoothie. I had promised the kids that we would make smoothies to go with dinner and oh heavens, the tears if this didn't turn out!

Not only did they drink this smoothie, but they LOVED it! With that being said, you will just have to try it to believe it won't you?


1 cup pomegranate juice (you could use apple juice or a mixed berry punch)
1 cup fresh spinach leaves
1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup fresh raspberries

Stick it all in the blender until smooth (add some extra juice if it's too thick). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment