Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Edamame Succotash Salad

I love hot edamame succotash with corn, onions, tomatoes, and bacon but I wanted to see what type of cold dish I could make with the same ingredients. I took the edamame, corn, peppers and red onions with a mayo based dressing (lil bit of mayo).


For the dressing, I mixed fresh ginger, cilantro, lemon juice and mayo. Then I dumped in some thawed corn and thawed edamame with some chopped red peppers and onions. Mix and DONE! 


Edamame Succotash Salad

by Rebecca Kraynek
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Ingredients (Serves 4)
  • 1 1/2 cups thawed, shelled Edamame
  • 1 1/2 cups thawed, Yellow Corn
  • 1 red pepper, chopped
  • 1/2 red onion, chopped
  • 3 Tbsp Lite Mayo
  • 1 1/2 tsp chopped, fresh ginger
  • 1 1/2 tsp chopped, fresh cilantro
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • salt and pepper to taste
Instructions
Mix the dressing ingredients first - mayo, ginger, cilantro, juice, salt and pepper.
Dump in vegetables, mix and chill for service.
Powered by Recipage


No comments:

Post a Comment