Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Frozen Banana Yogurt Pie

Now that I look at the pictures, I have to say that this pie tasted a lot better than it looks! I think maybe next time I will top it with cool whip for presentations sake. The 100 degree heat must have got to me...I just needed to eat something COLD!!


Here's the recipe:

I was lazy and used a pre-made chocolate crumb crust.
3 TBSP caramel topping
1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups of low fat vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup skim milk
1 1/2 cups Cool Whip (you can use reduced fat if you'd like)
2 medium bananas, chopped

Mix the pudding mix, yogurt and milk in a bowl with an electric mixer for 1 minute. Fold in the whipped topping. Stir in the bananas.

Spread the caramel evenly over the crust.

Spread the banana mixture over the crust.

Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment