Sunday, July 22, 2012

Koko Teas :)


I have always been a coffee in the morning and iced tea in the afternoon kind of girl. During a recent trip to Creekside, I came across a new store....because they sell CUPCAKES! Koko Tea Salon is new to the area but not to Columbus. They are in the cutest old house, painted quaint and with such inviting smells! 


I chose the Chamomile Berry because I love both flavors and think that go together great! I followed the directions on the package and added just a splash of vanilla almond milk...making this a relaxing mug of comfort.

Like their Facebook Page and you will get updates on the new tea flavor they are offering - The Peaches and Cream Tea...with real chunks of peaches is going to be the next one that I try. I can imagine that it would be fabulous hot or iced!



No comments:

Post a Comment