Friday, June 1, 2012

Easy Lasagna Rolls

These puppies take me all of 10 minutes to build and 15 minutes to bake...awesome, fast dinner!
I had some extra spinach lying around, leftover from our Spinach Blueberry Smoothies. I added a half a thumb of olive oil (portion, people, portion), the spinach and some salt to a saute pan to cook down. While boiling the lasagna noodles, I whipped together some low fat ricotta cheese, an egg and some garlic. 



Putting these together is easy - lay out the pasta sheet, spread the cheese mixture, top it with spinach and ROLL! I put a little jar sauce on the bottom of the pan, place the rolls on top and top with sauce again. Pop the pie dish in the oven and bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Serve this with a salad and dinner is ready to eat!

Rolls before they were an awesome, saucy, cheesy, mess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment